A new year is around the corner

Dec. 29. Just a few more days and 2007 will be off and running. It's like that fresh calendar hanging on the wall with all 12 of its clean white sheets. It represents the potential we have for creating our own destiny. With this new year we have 365 white blocks that need to be filled. Will we stay on the path we have created - the one that is safe and familiar - or will we choose to step outside the box and do something different, something scary, something daring. Will this be the year for our total transformation?
2007 for me represents the year that I will transform my body, my mind, my spirit and my soul. I will become the person that has been 40 years in the making - the person I wanted to be when I grew up. I think it is time.
This blog will be a journey into my rediscovery of myself. You're welcome to come along for the ride. It might not be all smooth sailing, I'm warning you now. But the end result will be awesome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home