Heartache postpones diet start
Heartache tastes like day old tacos. It's a cold lump in the pit of my stomach, and I'm choking on the bitter acid.
I deserve the feeling though. I hurt someone I truly care about and I don't know if the damage can ever be fully repaired.
This one is different than any other heartache I've felt. I can't eat, my stomach is upset, my head is pounding. When I think I can't cry anymore, the tears start again.
I planned to start the Fat Smash diet today. Funny, I was worried about having enough food and being hungry. But I'm postponing it right now because I can't bring myself to eat.
Every time I've ever been upset, food has been my comfort - my shoulder to cry on. Today I can't bring myself to chew and oddly, there's no grumblings, no pangs of hunger. The thought of it makes me ill.
Another post later, I feel my eyes getting wet again. I need a tissue.
I deserve the feeling though. I hurt someone I truly care about and I don't know if the damage can ever be fully repaired.
This one is different than any other heartache I've felt. I can't eat, my stomach is upset, my head is pounding. When I think I can't cry anymore, the tears start again.
I planned to start the Fat Smash diet today. Funny, I was worried about having enough food and being hungry. But I'm postponing it right now because I can't bring myself to eat.
Every time I've ever been upset, food has been my comfort - my shoulder to cry on. Today I can't bring myself to chew and oddly, there's no grumblings, no pangs of hunger. The thought of it makes me ill.
Another post later, I feel my eyes getting wet again. I need a tissue.

1 Comments:
I just wanted you to know that I'm here and I'm thinking about you. How are you doing? My prayers haven't stopped yet! God will bring a healing and restoration. Maybe not in the way you will expect it, but in His time and in His way.
I love you girl! You have been a HUGE cheerleader for me and now it's my turn...
GET ON THAT DIET AND ROCK IT OUT!!! YOU CAN DO THIS. Do NOT wait for you broken heart to heal, heal your body, mind and soul by taking care of yourself...the time is NOW!
Post a Comment
<< Home